Benefits of 3G Surfacing
There are many benefits of 3G sports surfacing which make it a favourable option for a lot of schools and sports clubs in the UK who are struggling with the upkeep of a natural grass surface.
- Synthetic grass pitches require much less maintenance than natural surfaces as they don’t get muddy and worn out from heavy use and weathering. There is no need to mow the grass or apply pesticides so the only maintenance needed is drag brushing to redistribute the infill, as well as preventative moss and algae treatments to stop contamination.
- 3G artificial turf is an extremely durable all weather surface type which does not get damaged easily, its porous layers mean that water can drain away quickly and therefore training and matches do not need to be called off in wet weather.
- A consistent, good quality, safe playing experience is achieved by the advanced technology of artificial grass and the shockpad underlay which is installed to cushion joints and combat injuries.
- There are considerable financial benefits of 3G pitches to a club or school as the versatile surfacing can be rented out for training and matches by other organisations during the evening and when the facility is not otherwise in use. This provides an excellent return on investment and can help to pull struggling clubs out of financial difficulty.
- A new top quality sports facility can help bring people together from all corners of a community to promote sport and healthy living with people of all ages and abilities.
The benefits of 3G synthetic turf sports pitches are clearly outlined here and the positive effects that these top quality facilities can have on struggling clubs are seen throughout the UK. We have installed numerous third generation synthetic sports pitches and multi use games at various organisations and locations and we would be happy to discuss any questions or enquiries you have in regards to this type of facility.
Please head over to our website at http://sportsandsafetysurfaces.co.uk/ to look at examples of our previous work and the other services we carry out for a range of sports surfaces. Use our contact form to send us over the details of your project and a member of our team will get back to you to advise you on prices and specifications for your chosen sports facility.
Contact Our Team
We can carry out 3G synthetic grass maintenance to these outdoor sports pitches so please feel free to get in touch with us if you’d like a price for carrying out this work. Be sure to send us over your post code and an area size of the pitch and one of our team members will come back to you with an estimate on costs.
Get a free quote
Enquire today and get a free quote from our team
RELATED BLOG POSTS
We have put together some of the best artificial pitch boots so you can see which ones you should choose for playing on a synthetic
The installation of 3G synthetic surfacing in Whitehall, Warrington has dramatically improved the playing characteristics of the pitch. The old sand filled pitch had become
The installation of a polymeric rubberised surface is a perfect way to create a sports are which is extremely versatile A polymeric surface can be
The installation of a 2G synthetic pitch can dramatically enhance the usability of an natural grass field, which can become extremely muddy and unplayable for
The maintenance of a macadam tennis court is extremity important when looking for usability and longevity. A professional clean, moss & algae treatment and anti
The installation of a synthetic cricket wicket can increase the look and usability of an area as well as reducing the overall maintenance costs. A